Website Ronald McDonald House Charities of Siouxland
Position: Donor & Fundraising Manager
Reports To: Executive Director
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Relevant Work Experience: 2-3 years prior experience
Schedule and Status: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm; Full-Time, Exempt
Overview: The Donor & Fundraising Manager is a full-time, exempt, salaried position that reports to the Executive Director. The Donor & Fundraising Manager oversees donation and fundraising efforts at the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Siouxland and coordinates all special events and donor campaigns.
- Oversees and manages planning for all RMHC Siouxland events, including sponsorships, event logistics, auctions & raffles, volunteer coordination, and post-event evaluation.
- Oversees Third-Party events held for RMHC.
- Builds relationships with donors to positively impact future donations for RMHC.
- Maintains donor relationships
- Tracks donor information in database.
- Sends acknowledgement letters.
- Leads donor recognition efforts.
- Adjusting or moving objects up to 30 lbs. in all directions
- Remain in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Approximately 20% regional travel visiting donors & traveling to events
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years fundraising or event planning experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license with clean driving record and ability to maintain
Position description is for informational purposes and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Additional duties that are consistent with the responsibility level of this position may be assigned.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package to our employees including medical, paid time off, and a retirement savings plan.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
RMHC is committed to equal employment opportunity both in principle and in fact. All employment decisions including, without limitation, decisions regarding recruitment, selection, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, advancement, discipline, termination, layoff, return from layoff, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, are based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other status not listed here protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org